Baidyanath Agnivardhak Bati ( 30gm )
You Save 17 ( 10% )
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Agnivardhak Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is useful in treating digestive weakness, poor appetite, indigestion etc. The literal meaning of Agnivardhak is one which increases Agni. Here Agni implies, the force residing within the body that creates digestion. It is responsible for the transformation of one substance into another or metabolism. Agni is contained within pitta and includes the digestive function, sense perception, cellular metabolism and mental assimilation. It is also responsible for regular appetite, taste, digestion, metabolism, assimilation, and absorption. This medicine improves this force for better digestion.
Ingredients of Agnivardhak Vati
- Kala namak
- Gol mirch
- Aak ke phul ki laung
Uses of Agnivardhak Vati
- Agnivardhak Vati is a tasty combination of natural products that stimulates digestion. Good digestion is key to good appetite and assimilation. Chewing of this pill improves taste of mouth. This medicine can be taken for impaired digestion, low appetite, bloating, constipation, Belching and similar conditions.
- For abdominal pain, 2 pills of this medicine with hot water gives instant relief.
- For chronic Indigestion, this medicine is a good remedy.
Dosage of Agnivardhak Vati
1 – 2 tablets (125 – 250 mg) at once or two times a day after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Agnivardhak Vati
- This product contains heavy metal ingredient. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Accidental overdosage may cause poisonous effect.
- It contains kshara as ingredient. Hence, on usage for a long period of time, it may cause depletion in quality and quantity of semen.
- It is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- High dose may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with precaution, as it contains salt.
- The medicine should not be taken for more than 4 weeks.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.