Arogyavardhini Vati Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever, obesity, liver disorders, anorexia
- It improves digestion power, clears waste products from the body,
- It acts as cardiac tonic.
- It is also used as co prescription with other medicines in different conditions. It acts as a catalyst.
- Because it is useful in liver disorders and balances Pitta, it is widely used in skin diseases such as hyper-pigmentation, acne etc.
Ayurveda doctors also prescribe this for the treatment of –
Irritable bowel syndrome
Discoloured skin patches on face
Alcohol induced liver disorders.
Gall stones – cholelithiasis
Gall bladder inflammation – cholecystitis
Fever of unknown origin
Liver supportive medicine
Hypothyroidisim, auto-immune thyroiditis
Arogyavardhini Gutika Ras dosage: 120 – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with honey, fresh ginger juice, neem juice, water or milk.