Ingredients of Bol Parpati
- Bol Commiphora myrrha
- Kajjali( Shudh Parad and Shudh Gandhak or black sulphide of mercury)
Uses of Bol Parpati
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstrual period)
- Metrorrhagia (uterine bleeding at irregular intervals)
- Nose bleeding, oral bleeding, anal bleeding
- Bleeding piles and Dysentery
Dosage of Bol Parpati
- 125 mg – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey and sugar.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.