Baidyanath Brahmi Vati ( Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta ) ( 10 Tab )
You Save 42 ( 10% )
Baidyanath Brahmi Vati ( Swarna Moti Kesar Yukta )Benefits:-
Baidyanath Brahmi Bati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of depression, blood pressure etc. Baidyanath Brahmi Tablets should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practices. The medicine brahmi is the main constituent. This is a unique drug having its direct effect on the nervous system. Brahmi helps increase certain brain chemicals that are vital in thinking, learning, and memory. It also helps to open and clarify the mind, strengthen memory and intellect, support focus and concentration,encourage a balanced emotional state, promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep with several other benefits.
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Sange Yashab Pishti Or Bhasma
- Akik Pishti
- Manikya Pishti
- Parwal Pishti
- Kaharva Pishti
- Swarna Bhasma
- Moti (Mukta) Pishti
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – Myristica Fragrans
- Laung (Clove)
- Black cumin (Kala Jeera)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum)
- Coriander (Dhania)
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer) – Bamboo Manna
- Green Cardamom Seeds
- White Sandalwood
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds)
- Roomi Mastagi
- Kulanjan (Galangal) – Alpinia Galanga
- Saffron (Kesar)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Juice
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of depression, psychiatric conditions, sleeplessness, MDP, chronic fever, tremors in hands and legs, anxiety.
- Each tablet of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) contains 125 mg to 150 mg content depending on manufacturing companies.
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Gold or Swarna) should not exceed 600 mg.