Chandanvala Lakhadi Tail Benefits
- Kasa (Cough)
- Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
- Kshaya (Pthisis)
- Asrigdara (Menorrhagia or Metrorrhagia or both)
- Raktapitta (Bleeding disorder)
- Pitta Roga (Disease due to Pitta dosha)
- Kaphaja Roga (Disease due to Kapha dosha)
- Kandu (Itching)
- Visphotaka (Blisterous eruption)
- Netra Daha (Burning sensation in eyes)
- Shotha (Inflammation)
- Kamala (Jaundice)
- Pandu Roga (Anmmia)
- Sarva Jvara (All types of fevers)
- Sarva Dhatu shosha (Emaciation of all tissues)
- Chardi (Emesis)
- shiroroga (Disease of head)
- Amgadaha (Burning sensation all over the body)
- Vataroga (Disease due to Vata dosha)
- Kshina Retas (Oligospermia)
Balances Pitta and Kapha.
How to use
- It is used for nasal instillation in a dose of 2 – 8 drops, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dose for internal administration – 2 – 3 ml, once or twice a day, before food with warm water, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Self medication with Nasya or oral intake is strictly contra indicated.
- It is also used for massage.