Benefits of Eladi Vati
- It has expectorant action.
- It pacifies aggravated pitta-kapha.
- It gives relief in hiccups, dry cough, nausea, vomiting and sore throat.
- It is helpful in chronic bronchitis and hoarseness.
- It soothes the throat.
- It quenches excessive thirst.
- It is herbal and safe to take.
Ingredients of Eladi Vati
- Ela (Sukshmaila)
- Patra (Tejapatra)
Uses of Eladi Vati
- Chardi (Emesis) Nausea and vomiting
- Hikka (Hiccup)
- Kasa (Cough), Dry cough, Sore throat
- Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
- Bhrama (Vertigo)
- Murccha (Syncope)
- Raktapitta (Bleeding disorder)
- Rakta Nishthivana (Blood stained sputum)
- Jvara (Fever)
- Mada (Intoxication)
- Trishna (Thirst)
- Aruci (Tastelessness)
- Parshva Shula (Intercostal neuralgia and pleurodynia)
- Shosha (Cachexia)
- Pliha Roga (Splenic disease)
- Amavata (Rheumatism)
- Svarabheda (Hoarseness of voice)
- Kshata Kshaya (Emaciation due to injury)
- Shukrakshaya (Oligospermia)
- Loss of appetite, Hyperacidity, Gastritis and Abdominal pain
- Burning micturition, dysuria (painful urination)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Bleeding disorders
Dosage of Eladi Vati
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day,after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Eladi Vati
There are no known side effects of this medicine.
Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
It is better to avoid this tablet during pregnancy.
The medicine should be taken under supervision of the ayurveda practitioner.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.