Medicinal Properties of Guduchi Ghanvati
- Mild Analgesic
- Detoxifier (AMA-NASHAK)
- General weakness
- Recurrent infections
- Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Appetite loss
- Chronic constipation with mucus in the stool
- Common cold
- High cholesterol (should be used any of these remedies – Pushkarmool, Trikatu, Arogyavardhini vati, Medohar guggul, shuddha guggul or Terminalia Arjuna Bark Powder)
- Hepatitis, Jaundice and other liver disorders
- Periodic fever syndrome
- Autoimmune disorders
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Guduchi Ghanvati
Guduchi Ghan Vati increases immunity and makes body to fight off infections better. It reduces AMA (toxin produced due to undigested foods) and decreases the disease causing factors.
- Boosts immunity
- Guduchi ghanvati reduces recurrent infections
- Helpful in periodic fever syndrome
- Provides strength to the body and muscle
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces muscle pain and it is beneficial in inflammatory diseases.
- Due to adaptogenic effects, it helps body coping with stress.
- Guduchi ghanvati is beneficial in general body ache and general fatigue.
- Mild antipyretic properties of Guduchi Ghan Vati reduce fever and assist other remedies used in fever.
- Guduchi Ghan Vati also acts as blood purifier and thus helps reducing skin diseases and Pruritus (itching).
- Guduchi ghanvati increases the urine output and reduces body toxins.
Recurrent infections may signal something wrong in immune system. The most common cause of recurrent infections is immuno-deficiencies. The first line of defense system includes the skin, lining of respiratory tract and mucus membranes of digestive system. Microbes or external particles first attack these things in the body.
Guduchi Ghan Vati contains Giloy, which helps increasing the defense mechanism due to its immuno-stimulatory properties and its influence is seen on membranes of alimentary canal and linings of the respiratory tract. It helps make body resistance against infections.
Fever with Guduchi Ghan Vati
Guduchi Ghan Vati has mild antipyretic action
Debility after Fever
Guduchi Ghan Vati works well for debility after the fever or long-standing disease. It reduces fatigue, body aches and general weakness.
Dosage of Guduchi Ghanvati
- Toddler (Age: 1 – 3 yrs) – ¼ tablet
- Preschooler (Age: 3 – 5 yrs) – ½ tablet
- Children (Above 5 yrs) – 1 tablet
- Adults – 2 tablets
- Pregnancy – 1 tablet
- Lactation – 2 tablets