Baidyanath Kankayan Vati ( Arsh ) ( 40 Tab )
You Save 09 ( 11% )
Kankayan Vati ( Arsh )
- Haritaki bark 5 parts
- Pippali/long pepper 1 parts
- Kali mirch/Black pepper 1 part
- shweta jirak/White cumin 1 part
- Pippalamula/Root of pippali plant 2 parts
- Chavya 3 parts
- Chitrak mula 4 parts
- Sunthi/dry ginger powder 5 parts
- Bhallataka/Shuddha Bhilava 8 parts
- Surankanda/Jimikand 16 parts
- Yavakshar 2 parts
- Guda: Dwiguna (That is 96 parts)
- This medicine is used in the management of arsha (Piles).
- It shows beneficial effect in both dry and bleeding piles. The intake of Kankayan Vati (Arsh) improves digestive power and cures constipation. It reduces pressure and size of piles mass. Regular use of this medicine for many months gives relief in piles.
2-4 tablets twice a day with takra (butter milk) or as directed by physician. In case of bleeding piles use with gulkand.