Baidyanath Loknath Ras ( Brihat ) ( 5gm )
You Save 09 ( 10% )
Loknath Ras ( Brihat ) Benefits:-
oknath Ras is a Ayurvedic Ras Aushadhi. Mercury is known as Rasa in Ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified Sulphur, Bhasma etc. are named as Ras Aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations). Para, Parad, Rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in Ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical Ayurvedic texts.Parad is ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.Ras Aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to Yogvahi property of Parad. In preparation of Ras Aushadhi/medicine first Kajjali is made from purified Parad and Gandhak. As these medicines contain heavy metals, it is better to take them as prescription drugs.Loknath Ras is an excellent medicine for liver and spleen diseases. It improves appetite, digestion and assimilation.
Indications Of Loknath Rasa
- Yakrit-Pliha rog (Disease of liver and spleen)
- Gulma (Abdominal lump), abdominal tumor
- Hepatosplenomegaly (enlargement of both the liver and the spleen)
- Shotha (Inflammation)
- Chronic fever
Dosage of Loknath Ras
- Consume 1 to 2 tablets of its dose once in the morning, before or after meals or as suggested by Ayurvedic doctor. It can be administered along with long pepper, honey, jaggery, Haritaki (Chebulic myrobalan), cow urine, cumin seeds etc.
- It can be consumed for 1-2 months based on doctor’s instruction.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.