Maha Vishgarbha Tail Benefits:-
- It gives relief in pain, stiffness, and inflammation of joints and muscles.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It gives strength to joints and muscles.
- It is also used for ringing in the ear and lack of sensation.
- It is applied externally on Vata-vikar.
Therapeutic uses of mahavishgarbha oil
- Vata roga (disease due to vata dosha).
- Arthritis, gout, rheumatism.
- Backache, sciatica, lumbago.
- Inflamed joints.
- Muscular pain.
- Quadriplegia, lockjaw, unilateral emaciation.
- Gridhrasi (sciatica), dandapatanaka (tetanus).
- Sarvanga grahana (stiffness and tightness in all limbs).
- Karnanada (tinnitus).
- Sparsha shunyata (lack of tactile sensation).
Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps to provide comfortable movement of joints.
- Helps to reduce the swelling and stiffness of joints.
- Helps to strengthen the muscles and nerves.
- Helps to control numbness or tingling sensation of joints.
- Helps to maintain flexibility of joints.
- Helps to maintain muscular coordination if one side of body gets weakened or not work properly.
- Helps to reduce the pain in one side of leg that may increase during walking or standing.
Effect on Tridosha