Baidyanath Mrigank Ras ( Swarna Moti Yukta ) ( 1gm )
You Save 164 ( 10% )
Indications of Mrigank Ras ( Swarna Yukta )
It is used in relieving
It is stimulant to heart and lungs.
Dosage of Mrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with 10 long pepper fruit and honey, pepper, ghee.
Precautions of Mrigank Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Arsenic as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.