Baidyanath Siddha Makardhwaj (Ordinary) ( 2.5gm )
you save 30 ( 10% )
+40 R.s Delivery.
Buy Three Get Delivery Free
About Siddha Makardhwaj
Siddha Makardhwaj is an ayurvedic mineral-based preparation used for its aphrodisiac characteristics. It beefs up the body and it is beneficial in almost all types of diseases. It also enhances effectiveness of other medicines. It is seldom recommended alone. In different diseases, it is given along with different adjuvants.
- Shuddha Parad (Purified Mercury)
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Swarna (Gold)
Medicinal Properties of Siddha Makardhwaj
- Cardiac Stimulant
- Nervine Stimulant
- Digestive Stimulant
- Erectile dysfunction
Therapeutic Indications of Siddha Makardhwaj
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature grey hair
- Wrinkles due to age
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heartbeat)
- Chronic cough with excess sputum production
- All types of fever (as per ayurvedic fever – JWARA Classification)
- Cardiac Asthenia
- All types of Debilitating Conditions
- Visceroptosis (Enteroptosis)
Uses of Siddha Makardhwaj
- It is used to improve strength of heart.
- It is used in anti ageing and aphrodisiac treatment.
- It helps to relieve fever, dyspepsia.
- It helps to improve immunity.
Dosage & Administration of Siddha Makardhwaj
The general dosage of Siddha Makardhwaj (Simple) is as follows.
- Children-Not recommended
- Adults-60 to 250 mg
- Pregnancy-Not recommended
- Geriatric(Old age)-60 to 250 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage (per day or in 24 hours)-500 mg (in divided doses)