Baidyanath Swarna Mahayograj Guggulu ( 25 tab )
You Save 89 ( 10% )
Swarna Mahayograj Guggulu:-
Composition of Mahayograj Guggulu ( Swarn Yukt )
- Suddha Guggulu
- Triphala Powder
- Dried ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – fruit
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – roots
- Chavya (Piper cubeba)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Fried Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ajmod (Apium Graveolens) celery seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Black Cumin
- White cumin
- Nirgundi seeds
- Inderjo (Holarrhena Antidysenterica seeds)
- Patha (Cissampelos Pareira)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Gajpipal (Java Long Pepper)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Atees or Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Vacha (acorus calamus)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
- Castor Oil (Erand Oil)
- Minerals and Bhasma in Mahayograj Guggul
- Minerals Quantity
- Rajat Bhasma (Chandi or Silver Calcined particles)
- Vang Bhasma
- Naga Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Mandur bhasma
- Ras Sindoorm
- Anodyne or Analgesic
- Antispasmodic (antispasmodic)
- Muscle relaxant
- Digestive Stimulant
- Fat Burner
- Backache with stiffness
- Gout with joint stiffness
- Joint stiffness
- Muscular cramps
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Constipation (due to weakness of intestines and reduce peristalsis)
- Abdominal distension
- Intestinal Gas
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Painful Periods
Mahayograj Guggul is useful in disorders of nervous system and musculoskeletal system. Its main action is on AMA (toxins developed in the body due to malabsorption and undigested food. It digests AMA and stops further formation by rectifying digestion process and metabolic activities in the body.
It has significant difference from Yograj Guggulu. Yograj Guggulu works only on AMA, metabolism and pain, but Maha Yograj Guggul also provides strength to different organs in addition to these.
Backache with stiffness
Maha Yograj guggul decrease stiffness and backache. In backache,it is more beneficial with Dashmoolarista.
Mahayograj guggul has antispasmodic action. It also contains other ingredients such as Guggul, Rajat Bhasma and triphala, which helps reducing tenderness, muscle pain and tiredness. It is more effective when it is used with Ashwagandha powder or Ashwagandharishta.
Gout with joint stiffness and acute pain
However, more safe remedies are available for gout and high uric acid including Kaishore guggulu, Amritadi Guggul, Singhnad Guggulu, punarnavarishta, punarnava powder, giloy decoction etc. Mahayograj guggul is used when joint stiffness and acute pain are more prominent symptoms than joint tenderness or dull pain. In this condition, it is beneficial with Giloy Decoction.
After subsidence of acute pain, one can take yograj guggul for stiffness and Gokhsuradi guggulu and punarnava powder for reducing raised uric acid.
Mahayograj guggul Gold is more beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis. It helps in swelling, stiffness and pain. However, it is best in acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage of Mahayograj Guggulu (Swarn Yukt)
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day after meal or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.