Benefits of Vat Gajankush Ras
- It reduces swelling.
- It gives relief in pain.
- It has alterative, carminative and stomachic properties.
- It has anti-obesity properties.
Uses of Vat Gajankush Ras
- Vata Ganjakush Ras is used in the treatment of Vata-disorders, paralysis, hemiplegia, facial paralysis, Joint pains, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Muscular pains, Inflammation of a tendons, etc.
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Gridhrasi (Sciatica)
- Kroshtuka Sirsha (Synovitis of Knee joint)
- Avabahuka (Brachialgia: arm pain due to a problem with the nerves, most frequently a compressed or pinched nerve in the neck)
- Manya Stambha (Neck rigidity/Torticollis: Contraction of neck muscles involuntarily, causing head to twist or turn to one side)
- Urustambha (Stiffness in thigh muscles)
- Pakshaghata (Paralysis/Hemiplegia: total or partial paralysis of one side of the body from disease of or injury to the motor centers of the brain)
The Dosage of Vat Gajankush Ras
- 1-3 tablets in the morning and evening with Pippali, Madhu, Manjishtha Kvatha Kwath or Dashmula kwath, or as directed by the physician.
- Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/ poisonous substances, heavy metals should be taken only under medical supervision.