Bruhat Kastoori Bhairav:-
The Suvarnakalpa yukta Bruhat Kastoori Bhairav Ras especially effective in various types of Jwara as well as Sannipatik and Vishamjwara.
Effective Amapachak action. Useful in Sannipatik Jwara with symptoms like Nadiksheenata, Tandra and fever with chills also in Pyrexia of Unknown Origin
Bruhat Kastoori Bhairav Ras is tablet in Ayurvedic medicine form. It is used in the treatment of chronic fever.
It is used in the treatment of diabetes, urinary tract disease, liver disease, diarrhea, and all types of fever. It improves digestion and useful in malabsorption syndrome.
This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Effect on Tridosha
Balance Kapha and Vatta
- Blood Poisoning by local bacterial infection
- Chronic fever
- Cough, Bronchitis, Chest congestion, Angina
- Diarrhea with slimy feaces
- Diabetes / Obesity Prameha
- Excessive Sweating
- Gastroenteritis (Jwaratisara)
- Infectious Mononucleiosis (Jeerna Jwara)
- Intermittent Fever(Vishamjwara) that recurs after 5th, 6th or 15th day or one month
- Liver Disease
- Malabsorption Syndrome
- Malaria, Sannipatjwar, Typhoid fever
- Pyrexia Or Controlled Hyperthermia (PUO)
- Urinary tract disease
Abhraka Bhasma 1 part, Amalaki 1 part, Bhavana – Arkapatra Swarasa, Dhataki Pushpa 1 part, Latakasturi 1 part, Karpoor 1 part, Kraunch Beej 1 part, Loha Bhasma 1 part, Mouktik Bhasma 1 part, Nagarmotha 1 part, Patha 1 part, Pravala Bhasma 1 part, Roupya Bhasma 1 part, Suvarna Bhasma 1 part, Shuddha Hartala 1 part, Shunthi 1 part, Tamra Bhasma 1 part, Vidang 1 part, Vala 1 part