Dhootapapeshwar Kravyad Ras ( 30 Tab )
You Save 18 ( 10% )
About Kravyad Ras
Kravyad Rasa is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treating week digestion, fever and respiratory diseases due to increased vata in body. The intake of this medicine after having heavy meals helps in faster digestion. This medicine is also good for diseases of abdomen, liver and lung.Kravyad Ras improves digestion and cures diseases related to impaired digestion such as abdominal pain, constipation, loose motion etc. In such cases Kravyad Ras should be taken with Chach.Kravyad Ras should be used in case of chronic indigestion. Due to chronic indigestion, body gets toxic and causes various other diseases. In such cases, use of Kravyad Ras, eliminates toxins from body and improves digestion and absorption.
Ingredients of Kravyad Ras
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Tamra Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Shudh Tankan
- Vid/Kala namak
- Erand Patra
- Jambeer Neembu Swaras
- processed with a Kwaath of Pippali Phal, Pippalimool, Chavya, Chitrak, Shunthi and Amlavetas
Indications of Kravyad Ras
- Low appetite, indigestion, gulma, gas
- Helps in digestion of heavy meals or in overeating
- Obesity, excess fat on abdomen
- Visham jwar, fever
- Enlargement of spleen
Dosage of Kravyad Ras
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is specifically administered after food, along with Black salt
Precautions of Kravyad Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Take heavy meals during the duration of this medicine.
- The medicine contains heavy metals, it should betaken with precaution in patients of HTN, CKD and diabetes.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.