About Dhootapapeshwar Krimikuthar Ras
Dhootapapeshwar Krimikuthar ras is ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used to treat various parasitic worms in human intestine. The inorganic form and sulphides of mercury have wider application in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines and sulphides of mercury is known as rasa sindoor, which is proven harmless .
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Krimikuthar Ras
- Ajamoda – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Trayamana – Gentiana kurroo
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury)
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Juice extract of Vijaya – Cannabis sativa
- Seed powder of Palasha – Butea monosperma
- Mushakarni – quantity sufficient for grinding.
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri – juice extract quantity sufficient for grinding
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Krimikuthar Ras
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.