About Jalodarari Ras
Jalodarari Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine given for treatment of Jalodar or Ascites. Ascites (Greek origin word meaning bag) is pathological condition in which excessive fluid collects within abdominal cavity.
Ingredients of Jalodarari Ras
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum – Increases Digestion, Reduces Gas and bloating, Detoxifies Body, Useful in Respiratory problems, Benefits Anaemia, Reduces Nervous system disorders (Anxiety, fear and worry), Helps in Weight management,Benefits Insomnia, Useful In Arthritis Beneficial in liver, gall bladder and spleen problems,
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum – It has carminative action and used in flatulence, gas, bloating and indigestion. It is also used in arthritic diseases and paraplegia. It is warming and helps to relieve the symptoms of cold and cough. It stimulates appetite, gives relief in indigestion and nausea. It stops vomiting in cases of cholera. Black pepper is indicated in dyspepsia, flatulence, gonorrhea, cough, hemorrhoids, intermittent fevers, piles, elephantiasis, and malarial / intermittent fever.
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper – Tamra Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Copper. It is used in Ayurvedic formulation to enhance immunity thus helps in various disorders skin diseases,liver diseases,anemia, weight management, hiccup, abdominal distention, acidity etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Rajani – Turmeric (rhizome) – Curcuma longa – turmeric is a well-recognized treatment for numerous respiratory conditions (eg, asthma, bronchial spasms, allergies), liver disorders, anorexia, rheumatism, diabetic wounds, cough, and sinus infections. In the Indian subcontinent, turmeric is medicinally valued for wound healing. In traditional Chinese medicine, turmeric is used to treat conditions that cause abdominal pain. Tumeric can reduce inflammation and was used to treat sprains and swelling
- Jaipala – Croton tiglium – used for diarrhea, nausea, stomach spasms and pain, and intestinal gas. They are also used for treating cancer, kidney disease, and trouble sleeping (insomnia); increasing menstrual flow; causing a miscarriage; as a hallucinogen; and as a general tonic.
- Snuhi Ksheera
Indications of Jalodarari
- Diseases of liver
- Abdominal disease
- Strong purgative
Dosage of Jalodarari Ras
One to two tablets, once or twice a day, with water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Jalodarari Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.